1. Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to identify economic opportunities and leverage private and public-sector investment to the regions.
2. Connect regional businesses, councils and industry sectors with international trade partners, financial markets and potential investors
3. Promote and disseminate information on government policies and grant programs to state and local governments and industry, business and community sectors
4. Support community stakeholders to develop project proposals to access funding
5. Engage with regional entrepreneurs and emerging business leaders to explore new opportunities to grow local jobs in their regions